Friday, January 17, 2014

Welcome! :)

Hello and welcome to my website!

Games have always been a big part of my life since I was a child. Gaming for me is a fun and delightful experience. From casual games to big massive multiplayer online games, it is exciting how you can immerse yourself into another world. I love how you are able to express yourself within a new environment, and see how other people express themselves as well.

My experience with design and color allow me to create fun and visually appealing art for games. It is incredibly satisfying to be able to create something that delights the players. I am able to learn the personalities and interests of the players, and as a content designer I can create and request items that will appeal to them. As an art reviewer I can direct the art to the interest of the players, improve upon the designs, and continue to delight them with new surprises.  :)

Here you will see some game art that I have created, along with infographics, style guides that I made for outsource vendors, and some sketches I've done on the side.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


Artistic Skills:
Concept
Character Design
Vector Art
Flash Animation
Traditional Animation

Softwares:
Adobe Photoshop (10 years)
Adobe Flash (6 years)
Microsoft PowerPoint (7 years)
Microsoft Excel (5 years)

Contact:
Email: artistlauralee@gmail.com.
Mobile: +49 174 7611953
Skype: laura.lee.artist
Location: Hamburg, Germany